Friday, October 31, 2008

{HaLLoWeen}















I had sooo much fun taking these pictures of the boys. I haven't taken any real fun photos for awhile. We had my parents and the Tuia's over for some fabulous homemade Sloppy Joes-yes I actually made them and they were tasty. Then we packed up the boys and did some trick or treating. But I have to say I think Carson gets more excited about it than Noah does.

5 comments:

Child Family said...

You take the most awesome pictures. So cute!

Marie said...

Cute kids, and warm, too! I hope Carson wore his cow costume. :)

Rhiannon said...

ohhhhh! they make such a cute monster & monkey! i can't wait to see them in real life tomorrow.

shauni said...

I love the boy's costumes! As usual, your pictures are fantanstic- I should have you take some pictures of my kids next time we are in Utah, you do such a good job! I'm glad you guys had a good Halloween.

meyerstwins.blogspot.com said...

Those pictures are amazing. And your boys are too cute!