




Carson had his annual Mt. Nebo bike ride last weekend. His Dad put together the ride and they've been doing it for the last ten years. Luckily I was able to skip that and go out with my sister-in-laws whom I don't get to see too often. We went to IKEA and spent about 3 1/2 hours shopping. The boys were so good-to my amazement!
After the ride most everyone comes back to my in-laws house in Alpine to have dinner. I am sorry to say I didn't get the picture of the 30-40 bikes that went but here are a few of the bikes in the family.

2 comments:
I won't show Colby this, he would be so jealous! He really wants a motorcycle. I love IKEA! That sounds like such a fun place for a girl's night out. I'm with you, I'd much rather shop than go on a long motorcycle ride.
so cute. You got really cute pictures. will you email them to me. It was nice to see you guys. Soon baby Thomas can play with Noah and Madden!
Post a Comment