I thought I would throw this out there so spread the word or if you know anyone send them my way. I am looking for an experienced Graphic Designer who can design scrapbook paper and products for my business. You can find all the details here
I know one, my brother in law. He is REALLY good at what he does. Call me and I'll give you his number. He is looking for work and I think you would like the work he does. Let me know.
I am first and foremost a mom to my two little boys. Designer for my company Lily Bee Design. And owner of Mosh Posh Monthly Kit Club. Follow me with my *young* crazy life.
1 comment:
I know one, my brother in law. He is REALLY good at what he does. Call me and I'll give you his number. He is looking for work and I think you would like the work he does. Let me know.
Post a Comment