


Four Generations-My Mom and My Grandma

My Parents

Carson's Dad & Kristi

The Young Men-Carson's dad has been growing his hair out since Christmas. He isn't going to cut it until after Sturgis-a big motorcycle rally in South Dakota in August. It's quite the do.

My Grandpa & Grandma Draayer

We blessed Madden today. After several attempts in April and May we finally could do it today. Noah was throwing up yesterday morning so I was really worried we were all going to get sick and have to cancel again. But he was better last night and luckily Carson and I didn't get sick.
I am so grateful that Carson holds the priesthood and is worthy to bless Madden. It was funny Carson was saying as they were blessing him that he was trying to sit up the whole time-he is almost five months so he doesn't love to lay down anymore. I guess he was super wiggly, so the Bishop was making faces at him to keep him entertained.
Almost all of our family members there from both sides. We had a nice lunch afterwards and the weather couldn't have been more perfect.

5 comments:
Kristen, you look great! I love your haircut. I can't believe how big Madden is! He is so cute and rolly polly. I'm glad you were finally able to bless him.
How neat. Im glad you had such a beautiful day! Tell Car hi.
I love these blessing pictures. I wish I would have taken more time to get good shots like that with my boys. That first one with Carson is precious!
oh he such a cute little guy, We really do need to get together soon and have a bbq, and let our kids play.
Aren't two boys such a joy! I love my two boys-but some days I think they are such a handful. My two are at the stage right now where they are a bit competitive and fighting-AGGGH! T likes to say no a lot and C just doesn't like to use his ears. I would love those little lunch boxes. Thanks! I'll call you or something to pick them up. By the way I like all of your pictures. Aren't blogs great. It is a great way to get to know people better- I think anyway! Thanks for checking out my blog. Please feel free to add me to your blog.
Lauri
Post a Comment