Friday, May 30, 2008

The Zoo






Carson had the week off and we have been busy doing projects around the house. Today we decided we needed to do one fun thing while he was off so we went to the zoo.

The last time we were there was when Noah was five months old. I can't believe how fast time flies. He loved seeing all of the animals. From the "Pee Pee's" (penguins) to the snakes-he would look disgusted and say "Eeew"

Although I think the highlight of the day for him was getting to ride the "Choo Choo"

2 comments:

Amy said...

Oh that looks like fun, you got some good pictures! But where is Madden with his hat hat?? :-)

shauni said...

I love the zoo! It looks like Noah did too. That's funny that he thought the snakes were gross- my thoughts exactly. My kids love the snakes, they are always our first stop.