Thursday, May 22, 2008

The Bumbo

I just bought Madden a Bumbo. It's a pretty cool seat for babies who can't sit up yet on their own. I was hoping he would like it enough that he wouldn't want me to hold him all the time.


He seems to like it for a little while but then wants me to pick him up. He sits up really well in it and he loves to grab his toes while he is sitting in it. I just want to eat this little guy, he is so darn cute!

Once Noah saw this he of course had to try it out. He couldn't miss out on all the fun!

5 comments:

Jayleen said...

Cuties! O.K. so my hubby swears that ALL moms are cannibals because we are always chewing on our babies cute chubby cheeks. I think Morgan has had it with me kissing her all over, she pulls away and scratches me when I do it too much!

Amy said...

He is sooo cute. He is growing up too fast. And Noah of course, cracks me up!

Jessarella said...

It was so fun to see you guys tonight. Your family is adorable. I am so excited you have a blog. I look forward to keeping up with you guys more now. Hope it's not another year before we cross paths again!

xoxo Jessica

Miller's said...

Your boys are too cute. I love your blog, I hope you don't care, I checked it out from Nikki's blog.

shauni said...

I love the bumbo (well the idea of it anyways, I've never actually had one, but I plan to purchase one for this baby!) Madden looks so grown up sitting in it! I miss you, we will have to try to get togther in July.s