Friday, May 30, 2008

Good-Bye Alveys


We have become close friends with Bret and Carolyn over the last couple of years.
Carolyn was the Enrichment Leader while I was the 2nd Counselor in Relief Society. We worked side by side with planning Enrichment activities. She is an amazing person. She is so detail oriented, patient, kind, keeps an IMMACULATE house, and bakes some amazing desserts! I have loved her since the first time I met her.

Bret is just as crazy as Carson and our other good friend Jared. They play well off of each other and well a good way to describe the three of them together is the 3 Stooges.

They have just moved and we are soo sad. They are amazing friends. We had one last get together with them and the Wilhelmsen's. Ethan-their little guy who's six took this picture of all of us together. He did a great job! We wish them the best and know that we will keep in touch. Can't wait until we can meet up with them sometime soon in Vail. We love you guys!

2 comments:

Erin said...

Thanks for posting the pictures of all of us with the Alvey's. They looked good. Way to go Ethan!!!

Alvey family said...

I'm about to cry just looking at the pictures and all the nice things you wrote. Great times, good friends! We will always stay in touch and keep those memories going. I wish we could have been at Madden's blessing. I seriously just love that baby. It looks like it was a beautiful day.