Monday, August 31, 2009

Mondays.....


Don't love them lately.
Make me stressed and crazy.
Emails, Phone calls, snail mail...
nothing good from them lately on Mondays.

Jon & Kate Plus 8. Okay my guilty pleasure.
I know I shouldn't but I do.
I love it and Carson doesn't get it.
I mean it's pure entertainment.
8 kids, attitude, hair,
it's something that makes me feel better
and makes me see that my life is very blessed.
Amazing Husband and two wild and crazy, boys that
I love to pieces!

1 comment:

Rhiannon said...

HAHA! I liked to watch that on occasion too before it got all drama-ish. 2 sets of multiples & 2 parents... it's interesting to see how they can make it work OR rather, MADE it work for as long as they did.
I'm actually not too surprised they split up. Kate was always rude & negative to Jon. Those poor kids, I feel SO sad for them :(