Monday, August 24, 2009

{LiFe} the last 90 days


Time flies as I've said before. Heres a quick run down of the happenings at our house in the last 90 days:

Turned 30.
Lots of visits to the park.
Playdates with Shauni-YEAH! Love her.
Designed two scrapbook paper lines in less than two weeks...STRESS and more STRESS!
Roy Aquatic Center.
POTTY TRAINING ...well sort of?! (#1 covered, #2 not even close)
Went to Orlando the end of July for a week. Disneyworld. CHA. Humidity. Rain. YUCK!
Traditional Draayer Family Swim Party.
Rhiannons Baby Shower.
Celebrated 8th Wedding Anniversary.
Family pictures photographed by Steph Bruce-Read. LOVE, LOVE, LOVE THEM! (see below)
Promise to be blogging more often :)






9 comments:

Stephanie said...

Love your header. So cute. Your boys are total studs!

...oh, and I thought I was bad for going 30 days without blogging. but 90! Dang girl.

Marie said...

It's good to see you're still alive! Thanks for the update. Enjoy the potty-training. Actually, just try not to punch a hole through the wall.

Rhiannon said...

Really cute pics! It's so nice to have an update finally!

Where The Wilds Things Are said...

Love the family pictures!

Child Family said...

Love the family pictures. Those are great. Miss you guys.

Nik said...

Dang! It's good to see you guys! Beautiful pictures, beautiful family!

shauni said...

I LOVE your new family pictures, where are you guys at? It is such a fun background. I am also VERY excited that I made the blog. It was so fun to see you, I wish we lived closer and we could get together more often. (maybe someday!)

Joe said...

So glad to see pictures of Carson again. I just really miss him sometimes.

Anonymous said...

I love the pictures! I love updates too!