Monday, December 1, 2008

The Polar Express

Tonight for family night we took a ride on the Polar Express. It was a little disappointing, seeing how we spent $75.00 to go. It was just okay, the entertainment on board wasn't really exciting. Noah a 1/2 hour into the ride started telling us he wanted to go home! Which I was really surprised because he LOVES trains and loves the movie.

They did hand out the Polar Express book to all of us and they read it on board. Then of course Santa made an appearance and handed out bells. There was a little singing oh and of course cookies and hot cocoa. But overall it was a something to at least go one once with the kids I guess. I got some good pictures too.







8 comments:

Rhiannon said...

dangit! that always sounded like such a fun thing to do, but yeah, your pictures are amazing! that was an expensive photo shoot, but those pictures are priceless!

Rhiannon said...

hey, i think you just changed your title picture while i was leaving my comment. that is soooo cute! where did you take that?

shauni said...

I love the pictures! I also love their cute Christmas jammies. Sorry it turned out to be a disappointment.

Where The Wilds Things Are said...

We went last year and I felt like it was over priced. We won't be going this year.

Anonymous said...

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEW, we went on that last Christmas with Jim's family... It was a HUGE let down (in my opinion) it is nice to say we have been though. Maybe you can take pictures of Thomas over Christmas for me, your pictures are all so cute. I know we can have a photo shoot with the 3 boys!

The Bruces said...

Where do they have the polar express train at? I didnt even know they had anything like that?

Marie said...

I am so sorry I totally forgot to get back to you! The 12th and 19th are both fine for us, in case you're still wondering.

meyerstwins.blogspot.com said...

Love the pictures! I've had many of those moments with kids that you think will be a huge hit but they aren't. Sorry you had to spend that. Your boys are darling though.