Wednesday, December 17, 2008

I *HeArT* Rudolph


Can I tell you I absolutley love Rudolph the Red Nosed Reindeer! Seriously, I could watch the show over and over again. I was shocked when I first learned that Carson thought the show was *creepy* He says he didn't like the claymation characters. What tell me it isn't so! How could you NOT love the claymation from back in the day.

Well I guess I have sort of gotten over the fact that he doesn't love it, or even like it for that matter. In fact, when I managed a scrapbook store we had a children's playroom in the back with a TV and this was one of the videos we had for it. I loved it everytime it came on and mind you this wasn't only at Christmas.

So I am trying with all of my might to get Noah to come to love it too. It's taken a few viewings for him, but I think he may be starting to really enjoy it. So here's to Rudolph, and Hermie and Yukon Cornelius and the Snow Bumble and Santa and Clarise and those little elves and all the rest of the bunch in that fantastic movie. Really I have an obsession and I'll admit it!

4 comments:

Stephanie said...

i love that show too! Hey I was just thinking. what is the F-stop or shutter speed on your camera? that can affect the how clear your shots are

Anonymous said...

Ha Ha me and Jim have all of those movies. We have been watching one a night. I'm sure you know this, but Costco has a pack with all of the Christmas claymations. If you don't already have all of them you can get them there.

Joe said...

Rudolph is creepy. I just had to let Carson know I've got his back on that one, as well as a lot of other stuff.

But what will my family be watching tomorrow night? Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer and his crazy band.

The Gentry's said...

I love all those old classics too! My hubby as well doesn't like any of them, what is wrong with them!?! ;)