It was the perfect day to go to the park, so that we did. Noah and Alex (Amy's little boy) had so much fun running around. A crazy thing happened whule we were there, I ran into Adam Preece and his wife Marcie. I was really good friends with Adam all through high school and haven't seen him for at least six years. He is in dental school and just happen to be here visiting. It was really good to see him
Okay- your pictures look awesome- stop it! I'm jealous. I think I may buy element today and go from there. You make the park look like a magazine layout!
You got great pictures. I only had a few to post and they weren't so good. All I can say is I am glad you didn't post the one of that large woman in the orange shirt!
Cute pictures! Your boys are so cute. How is Adam doing? That's fun that you ran into him, I always run into people that I don't want to see and never the ones that I would really like to see.
I am first and foremost a mom to my two little boys. Designer for my company Lily Bee Design. And owner of Mosh Posh Monthly Kit Club. Follow me with my *young* crazy life.
6 comments:
Okay- your pictures look awesome- stop it! I'm jealous. I think I may buy element today and go from there. You make the park look like a magazine layout!
You got great pictures. I only had a few to post and they weren't so good. All I can say is I am glad you didn't post the one of that large woman in the orange shirt!
hahahaha! poor, poor noah... the park is such a rough place to be :)
Too bad he looks so cute when he's crying! Rough moment at the park i guess.
lol, oh my goodness, he looks just like Mark, when he used to get mad. Too cute!
Cute pictures! Your boys are so cute. How is Adam doing? That's fun that you ran into him, I always run into people that I don't want to see and never the ones that I would really like to see.
Post a Comment