Monday, November 2, 2009

HalloWeen


We celebrated all weekend. Carson couldn't get enough of
my 9th grade Cheerleading uniform. Really, I about died
that he squeezed into the thing. It didn't zip but
still!

First was a Halloween Party at our house with my
family. We had yummy soups and caramel apples.

The kids went trick or treating around the house.
Between Grandma, Great Grandma and Aunt Eyvonne
they got very spoiled to say the least.



On Halloween we went up to Carson's parents in Alpine.
We had another party and then went trick or treating with
the kids and cousins Zoe and Jonah.

Noah was a mad man running from house to house. We
could barley keep up with him. Now we have to deal
with them wanting candy for breakfast, lunch and dinner.




3 comments:

Marie said...

Carson is the best!

shauni said...

I am dying laughing at Carson in your Cheerleading uniform! I can't believe he squished into that! That brings back so many good memories. I love your kid's costumes, you always have the best pictures!

Rhiannon said...

Cute pics! You guys looked fantastic! :)