Sunday, November 16, 2008

Mischief

Madden recently has found toilet paper. Yes he loves it and we have 3 bathrooms for him to find plenty of trouble in. But if that's the worse he does for now, I can live with it.

He is now 10 months old and started crawling about a month ago. We need to get some video of him. He also for about the last two weeks just pulls himself up to stand in the middle of the room without holding onto anything. He loves to be a big boy like his brother and I'm sure the walking thing is not too far away.




7 comments:

Rhiannon said...

awe! it's hard to be mad at that cute little face! looks like he's getting more hair. those are some great pictures!

Anonymous said...

Kristen he looks just like you, how cute! I love his hair too!

Child Family said...

You take the most amazing pictures. I want a lesson.

The Gentry's said...

He is adorable! I love his dark eyes!!

Amy said...

So very, very precious.

Marie said...

What a little stinker. It reminds me of someone I know....

The Bruces said...

He is darling :) I love that stage where they are just crawling... I must say though I am kinda glad Forde hasnt started that yet I am not ready to chase a baby around I am to busy with the girls and stuff..