
I can't believe Car and I just celebrated our 7 year anniversary on the 22nd! He really spoiled me too! He brought home flowers and got me this bracelet which I think is pure eye candy. My parent's watched the boys and we went out to Maddox for a nice dinner.
We've been through a lot of hard times and a lot of good times. Each year I've been married to him the more I love him and the more I love being married to him. Yes, he does drive me crazy-don't get me wrong but I couldn't have married anyone more perfect for me. Love you hun!
Here are a few things we've done over the last seven years:
1-My first and LAST motorcyle trip-(2,000 miles on a Harley-I was crazy!)to Sturgis for our 1st Anniversary. Sorry hun!
2-Buying our first home.
3-Our travels to NYC, our Caribbean cruise and trips to Hawaii.
4-Getting pregnant with Noah after several miscarriages.
5-Noah's Birth and seeing you become an amazing Dad!
6-Getting Pregnant with Madden-who know it could be so easy and so surprising!
7-Madden's Birth.

8 comments:
Hey Kris,
I came across your comment on Adam's blog. I can't believe you guys have been married that long. Carlie and I were just talking about your reception the other day. It was the first time I took her to meet people. Anyway, hope things are good.
-Robb L.
Kristen,
I love him more every year, too. And he never drives me crazy. :)
This is awesome that we've known you two and your hilarious hijinks and witty couples' banter for most of your marriage.
Congrats to the happy couple and growing family. Do you guys want to get pregnant at the same time as us again next time? Just so you know, the invitation is always on the table.
Don't delete this comment.
wow!!! 7 years!!!!! & no sign of the "seven year itch"? that is amazing! :) CONGRATS you two!
DON'T GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!
Congrats on your anniversary!
It has been so great getting to know you. What is this about you moving????? I am sad.
Angie
Happy 7 year anniversary to you guys. It's crazy how fast time goes by, isn't it? We need to get together for our visiting teaching, August has been a crazy month for me and I'm feeling like a major slacker.
Happy Aniversary! I never knew our anniversary's were so close. We were married Aug. 23rd! We've been married 11 years and this is year we went out to dinner with the kids - still haven't found a babysitter. I hope you guys did something fun besides packing boxes.
Lets see some pictures of this new house. We miss you!
Post a Comment