I am so glad you did these. They turned out great. And by the way it is 3:55 am and Sam isn't being so sweet at the moment (or for the past hour and a half) :-)
You are great at photography, you should definitely pursue it more. Your kids are soo cute! I love the beach pictures in South Carolina. It was so fun to see you and do lunch, we should try to get together again before we head back to Iowa.
I am first and foremost a mom to my two little boys. Designer for my company Lily Bee Design. And owner of Mosh Posh Monthly Kit Club. Follow me with my *young* crazy life.
4 comments:
I am so glad you did these. They turned out great. And by the way it is 3:55 am and Sam isn't being so sweet at the moment (or for the past hour and a half) :-)
he's a cutie! i thought they were pro pics before i read that you took them. nice job!
You are great at photography, you should definitely pursue it more. Your kids are soo cute! I love the beach pictures in South Carolina. It was so fun to see you and do lunch, we should try to get together again before we head back to Iowa.
He is adorable and you took some great pics. I didn't know you were into photography.
Post a Comment